Real Time Web Analytics

Friday, February 21, 2014

1.11 - Wrapping Up

After my good cry, I knew I needed to get out of the house and party. Forget about everything. I was thankful when Ann Conners invited me to her party.

On my way out, Anoki & Asala helped to lighten the mood. They were flirting, but Asala needed.....um....a bath. Ew!


It seemed to be a decent party. Ann said she had heard about what happened and she felt so bad. I told her it was fine, but I just need to goof off and forget it for awhile. So, we had a lot of fun looking at videos and talking.



Then, I also met a vampire! Awesome, right?! His name was Kaz Nasri and he was really nice. It was amazing, but scary at the same time.


Jacob came over to talk to me. It seemed things were progressing well between Ashley and him. I was glad for him. However, I needed to get going as I was starting to smell something, well not good. 

Then, not so politely, Jacob told me I needed a bath! I was mortified and left immediately. I couldn't believe I was the one who smelled! I stayed much longer than I anticipated, but I had a good time, so it was worth it. I chuckled to myself as I remembered Jacob's face again.


The next day I let myself sleep in. It was Thursday and I didn't have to be anywhere until later. When I did finally get up, I went downstairs and felt inspired to make lasagna. It was amazing and everyone was thankful that I shared with them.

Well, except maybe Asala. She didn't look so happy. Maybe something happened between her and Anoki or she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Who knows! Werewolves....geez!


After my boring lecture, I got a call from Jacob who invited me to another party. He said Ashley would be there, so I decided it was a good time to get to know her better.


When I arrived, the party seemed to be in full swing! I found Ashley and it seemed she wasn't mad at me and truly wanted to be my friend. I was glad that she gave Jacob a second chance.

After that, Lizzie wanted to apologize to me for getting upset when she found me in Jacob's bed. I was unsure what she was talking about, but I told her she was forgiven. I made a mental note to ask Jacob later about that.


To get her back (though I had no idea what she had done), I decided to show her one of my favorite gross videos. Ha! That was something I'll remember for a long time.


During the party, I got a phone call from Robert Richards. I had met him briefly, but couldn't remember where.  He asked me out on a date. I said yes, of course.

I met him and we talked for a little while.



“So, you came in your bathing suit...”

“Um, yeah, sorry. I just came from a party and that was what I was required to wear.”

“Oh....”

“So, do you like it here at University?”

“Yeah.”

“What's your major?”

“Business.”

...and on the evening went.  I practically had to drag every answer out of him.

Then, he got on his laptop and I got on my phone and later, we read together.



It was the MOST boring dates I'd ever been on!

I finally told him it was a beautiful night. I thought maybe I would get the ball rolling since he was being boring and completely unromantic. I mean, why ask me out on a date if you don't even try to flirt! What fun is that?



He didn't even blink. I finally just got up and left. He never even noticed. I felt like I wasted an entire night! I asked one of my friends about him later and they said I must have misunderstood him since he was married to Debbie Richards. Geez....I can't wait to get out of this place and away from these crazy men! There must be something in the water.

The next morning, as I was making breakfast, I noticed the kitchen was a disaster! Unfortunately, I didn't have time to clean it since I needed to get to my first final exam. My roommates are definitely not the cleanliest group of people.


This last day of the semester was quite the rainy one. It seemed we all were crammed into one group to try and stay dry while we waited for the doors to open. I don't think it helped much.


Passed with flying colors!!!!!! Yes!!! On my way to the last class, I saw this beautiful rainbow! Wow!


I got stuck on the way there. Don't ask how it happened. It was too embarrassing.


I met Sasha on the way.


Are you ready for the exam, Sasha?”

“I thought I was. Now, I'm just nervous. I studied all day yesterday, tried to get a good night sleep and ate a good breakfast. So far, it's just making me feel nauseous.”

“It's ok. You'll do great!! If it helps any, I'm nervous, too.”

“Thanks, Justine. I think we'll do ok.”

The doors opened just then, so we went to our classes.

After another class passed with flying colors, I was so pumped! The rain had finally stopped and I took a deep breath. I love that after rain smell!



Oh, hi! Sorry, I was just celebrating”

“No worries. I'm glad you did well! My name is Mugsy Brotoaski.”

“My name is Justine Ramsey. I hate to meet and run, but I have a party to get ready for!”


Ashley had invited me earlier that day to her party that night. It seemed everyone was having a good time, but I was really hungry. So, I made tofu dogs. However, it seemed that everyone thought I was being inappropriate! So, I left shortly after. See if I ever make food for them again!


Meanwhile, back at the dorm...

“Man, this place is a mess!!” said Tiffany.


Yes, yes it is,” said Tammy coming up behind her.

“Well, why don't you clean it.”


“Um, it's not my mess. I'm going to Simburger to eat. See ya later!” said Tammy.

Well, I'm not going to clean it either. I'm just going to get a cup of coffee.”


When I arrived home, I found a letter for me from school. It was my final grades for the exams. Boy, they sure are fast!!


After I got my outstanding end of term report, I was ready to relax!! Thankfully, I received a call from Leonard asking if I'd come to his party. Yes, I'll be by later tonight to PARTY!


In the meantime, I had some time to kill. So, I invited Sophie Manter over. We decided to play hopscotch until it was time to go. Unfortunately, we couldn't determine a winner. Sadly, we both sucked equally.



Then, I was hungry and wanted to get some good food before the party. It seemed lately, at least, that these parties didn't even have food half the time. So, I thought I'd have more fun if I ate before I went. I asked Sophie to eat with me. It gave us more time before we headed back home.

Simburger was hopping when we got there. I hadn't seen this many people here all semester. Everyone must be done with their finals.


After we ate, we talked about school and our families back home.

“It was a tough term and I'm glad it is over. I'm excited to go back to my family. I've missed them a lot! Are you excited to head home, Justine?”

“Yes, but it will be a very short visit. It was a tough semester, but I'm over half way done and I really just want to get back here to finish my degree. I feel like it is taking FOREVER and I want to get on with my life.”

“Yeah, me, too! I don't have a lot of credits left, either. Hey, maybe could room together when we come back!”

“Oh, that would be sweet! I'll see what I can do when I get back on campus. I don't want to think too much right now. My brain is fried.”


I decided to take a picture of us goofing off to take home with me. We had fun and I would miss her!


I wasn't able to get to Leonard's party as I was told it was time to go. So, I started to run towards my dorm to grab my stuff. It had just started snowing as I walked by all the graduates from this class. Hopefully, that would be me next term. I couldn't wait to get back here to finish!


*lovesstorms notes*
I am SO incredibly sorry that this is taking forever!  At least, it seems that way.  I know everyone would probably like her to meet someone soon and get on with the generation.  I will try to revamp the next term to not be so long.  However, I will say, she did have quite the adventurous 1st term, didn't she?  LOL!  So many things were happening and sometimes it was a little crazy!  In the game right now, she just started her next semester, so I'm going to try to hurry through it.  

Also, I'm trying to research Master Controller because there HAS to be a way to make people who are dating or married not ask others on a date.  It's driving me INSANE how all these people keep trying to get together with her, but they are married or dating others.  It's SO weird!  (If you know, please feel free to comment.  

Anyway, as always, thanks for reading!

Poses:

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

12 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. That picture with the rainbow was so beautiful!!! Awww it sucks that her date was so boring. Hopefully the next one will be better! :) I laughed when she got stuck on the chess table. Justine sure does get herself into some interesting situations! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did tweak that picture a little, but just a little. :) It mostly sucks that he was married...what a weirdo! Hopefully, these situations will end soon, but she still has to go back to Uni again. I'm going to try to make it shorter as I didn't want all her chapters to be about Uni. In RL, her 2nd term is done and she's back home, but I'm trying to write it shorter and it isn't flowing well. So, I have to take a 2nd look at it and decide what I want to do. However, it is a wishacy and it isn't necessarily supposed to flow that well together.

      Delete
  2. LOL, her boring date seems to be the norm. Any time my sim got asked out on a date, they would talk for 2 seconds, and then a lot of times reading would be the go to move. I always thought uhhh why did you ask me on a date, then? LOL, I think the game is expecting the player to move the date along perhaps?
    As for your question about married people calling to go on dates, I don't think that's a Master Controller related thing, because I don't play with that mod, and I always have sims calling my married sim for a date. I think it's just a game thing to create drama maybe, if you let the married sim go on the date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I could have moved it along, I guess, but I didn't really care for him, so I just let it be. :)

      As to the whole MC thing, I knew the MC wasn't necessarily creating the married people to call the singles, but I was hoping I could fix it so the married people would stop calling the singles. I did find a way to make it so there are no affairs, but I haven't played with it yet. Also, I found out when you are in Uni, you should turn off SP because it can mess up things. I am ok with what happened though because it was WAY more entertaining. :)

      Delete
  3. So I have a theory about your grill fires. In my game, usually a Sim will start cooking and then just walk away, either to eat or pee or something. Then the grill catches on fire. That might be what's happening to you.

    Also, my Sims get asked out all the time, with or without mods. Sims are just disrespectful in general lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cooking thing could be an issue. I wasn't watching everyone all the time. I'll have to take note of that from now on. Either that, or only put out the grill when I want them to use it. LOL!

      Those incredibly disrespectful sims! Urgh! :)

      Delete
  4. Justine certainly has had an exciting semester - fire and flirtation abound.

    I'm hoping that she meets someone soon but don't rush it - I'm enjoying the journey! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I love the sims! There's always so much excitement! :) Glad you didn't feel I was rushing it. Sometimes I feel I should rush just because I don't want anyone to get bored. :) Thanks so much for reading & commenting!! Always makes my day!

      Delete
    2. Haha any time!

      I have the same worries so I just try to take time on the interesting bits and then hurry things along when its days of work/promotion/baby et etc

      Delete
  5. That picture with the rainbow was so beautiful! Another great chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw that rainbow and the way the lighting hit her, I could NOT resist. It was perfect!!! I agree! One of my all time favorite pics of her! :) Thanks so much for reading and commenting!! :)

      Delete
  6. haha That was a pretty boring date. At least they didn't seem awkward about it; they just went with it, I guess. Don't you just LOVE how no one in the dorm will clean up after themselves? Ugh. My sims always have to clean when I send them to university. Sometimes I rent them a house so I don't have to worry about it, but then they become homebodies and don't meet people. It's like a lose-lose situation. lol

    ReplyDelete