Real Time Web Analytics

Saturday, March 1, 2014

1.12 - Back to the 'Ole College Grind

Ding Dong

“Come in, Come in!” I said, as my best friend stood in the doorway.

Ding Dong

Um......

I glanced at him and he looked at me questioningly.

“Well, aren't you going to answer it?”

“Why would I? We are standing here and no one else is around,” I said. I stepped onto the porch to get a better look at the door bell. Maybe it was malfunctioning. As I was fiddling with it, I felt a short zap.

That's when I woke up.

Ding Dong

Oh, someone was really at the door! I glanced at my phone to see what time it was. I'd only been asleep for maybe a few hours. Who could possibly be at the door this early in the morning!! The sun wasn't even up yet.  I threw a quick glance out my window and saw Marvin standing on the porch.


I scrambled to get some clothes and ran to do the door. I was so excited to see him, but perturbed at him, too. I was so tired from the first term of college. However, I had NOTHING going on tomorrow and could sleep in, so I thought I could at least find out what he wanted.

I opened the door wide and greeted Marvin with enthusiasm.

“Hi! So good to see you again! Um, do you know what time it is?”  I know a little harsh, but I couldn't help it.

His face lit up and he said, “How are you?! I'm so excited your back! Yes, but I have to work most of the day, so I thought I'd chance it. I'm sorry, I know it is early.”


I didn't say anything about my short stay in town since I didn't want to disappoint him. We gave each other a hug and I told him I'd missed him! He said the same and we chatted for a few minutes.

“How did you know I was in town?”

“Word spreads pretty quickly when a celebrity comes home.”

“Oh, so are you here to do your job?” I asked a little disappointed.

“No, no! I came because I've missed you and wanted to see you!”


Whew! That was a relief!

Shortly after that, we flirted a little and then he asked me to watch the stars with him. How romantic!




However, I wasn't really sure I was ready for anything serious. I just came from more drama than anyone should have to endure plus I still had to finish college. He really was a sweet guy, though and I knew he wouldn't push me. I also knew for a fact that he didn't have any sweethearts as I had asked Judy to keep an eye out.

He didn't seem real most of the time. In fact, when I saw him around town, it was rare he wasn't without his camera taking pictures of celebs. I disliked the paparazzi so much, I ignored them.  So, I guess he just faded into the background since he was one of them.

I eventually invited Marvin in and we talked and flirted some more. However, he suddenly seemed awkward and it was very strange. The guys at college couldn't have helped themselves and jumped at the chance to continue the flirting, but Marvin was suddenly so reserved. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't care at that point. I was ready to pass out and needed sleep.  I told him he was welcome to stay, though.

Marvin just kind of lingered for awhile and read a book. I was glad he was there.  Ever since the foiled robbery attempt, I worried they would come back.



Well, I won't bore you with all the details, but Marvin and I didn't talk the rest of my visit back home. I did record a commercial and made some good money doing it. I love being a celebrity! Here is what else I did before I re-enrolled in University.

Visited Kareem and watched him scare his dad (couldn't find Judy)


Then, just chased horses the rest of the time...


..and found a unicorn. She was gorgeous! She seemed to like me, too.




All too soon it was time to go back, but I was fully rested and ready to go.

When I got back, the first thing I noticed was the weather had changed. The town had been turned white and it was...cold. I had heard winter would be like this, but I had never experienced it.  Despite the lovely snow and fun I had in it, I wanted my warm sun and island breezes.


I went to the registrars office because I wanted a different dorm this time. I was one of the first students there and was able to choose whatever dorm I wanted. I chose a beautiful one called “Harper Hall”. I was quite surprised when they said it was still free to live there since I thought it was new housing. However, they assured me the cost was included in my tuition, and I was lucky to be first to claim it.


I called Sophie immediately and told her what place I was staying. She showed up shortly after she got registered. However, I didn't recognize her at first. Then, when she started talking, I almost fell over. She changed SO much!

“Wow! Sophie you were beautiful before, but now....the boys will be all over you! You're going to have to beat them off with a stick!”

“Thanks!! Yeah, my mom and dad suggested I work out a bunch to drop some pounds. I didn't like it at first, but the more I did it, the better I felt. The hair, though, was my idea. I'm still not sure I like it.”

“Well, my dear, do NOT change a thing. You are drop dead gorgeous and I have fallen in love with your hair!”


I'm glad you like it. I should have you around more often...you always give me a confidence boost. Now, it looks like you did something with your hair, too.”

“I just highlighted it a little...just to kind of bring out the color a little better. Does it look ok?”

“Ok? Of course, it looks amazing!”

We got interrupted with the call to get over to the Union for Meet and Greet.

On my way, it started snowing and it was so pretty coming down.


The meet and greet was boring, but while I was there, I took some free candy bars and sodas. Those always came in handy between classes.

I decided to buy a car since all I was given to travel around town was a bike. Um...not happy about that in the middle of winter. The commercial money I made at home came in very handy for that purpose. I still had plenty left over, too.



I went to a party and then eventually went back home. When I arrived, there was a fire. This wasn't surprising. I was in for a shock, though, because SOMEONE ELSE was putting out the fire!


“Sophie, who is that?” I asked after the fire was out.

“You don't know who that is?? That's Scot Macklamoor.” She was practically drooling.

I'd never heard of him, but hadn't really kept up with celebrity gossip lately. Sophie said he was some rising star in the film industry.

The next day, I had classes, but decided to stop for a little fun.


After class, I went back to my dorm and started meeting some of the other roommates.

Jerry Wheeler seemed a little strange, but he was quite a looker. He seemed genuinely nice and mentioned if I needed help with anything to let him know.


Scot ended up being a really friendly guy and in no time, I was good friends with him.



Sasha Parker was an old friend from last semester. She seemed a little too noisy, though, and wouldn't stop looking at Scot and I while we were goofing around.


Diana DaSim was very energetic and vibrant! It didn't surprise me to find out she was on the cheer squad. However, it seemed near the beginning, something happened to her that she claimed was a first: someone had refused her flirtatious advances!


“....and he just immediately rejected me! I couldn't believe it! No man has ever rejected me!”

“It's ok, Diana. I'm sure it wasn't you. You know, not everyone is as they seem....”

Tiberius Willard is not too bad on the eyes, either, but he's a bit egotistical and self-absorbed. He didn't even notice that Diana was upset. “So, ladies, what are you cooking for me tonight?” Granted, he does have one sexy voice, but the ladies didn't appreciate his attitude and left him there.


Elsewhere, it seemed Ann Connors and Hyun-Moon Jun were getting kind of cozy. Though, I did hear rumors that it didn't last. They both seemed a little too opinionated for each other.


Later, Sophie and I tried to go ice skating on the pond across the road, but by the time I finally got her there, she said she had to go. It was a little strange, but it didn't stop me from skating. It was awesome, even if I fell quite a few times! My rump was sore for a day or two.


Anyway, it didn't take long for me to get into a rhythm with school again. I ended up buying a tent because I got too cold in my sleeping bag in between classes. Also, I wasn't a big fan of sleeping in the snow. It wasn't much warmer, but at least I was out of the elements.

Scot and I hung out sometimes, but it didn't take me long to figure out that Sasha and him had started dating. I wasn't necessarily happy about it since I was quite attracted to him. She seemed kind of pushy and I didn't understand why he was drawn to her.

I was kind of glad since I really needed to concentrate on studying. It was tough at times, though, as he was one of the best looking men I'd ever laid eyes on.....


I went to so many parties I started to lose track. Jerry was at one of the parties I went to and we played juice pong. I was dared to get juiced, so I figured I'd have fun while doing it. Jerry lost right after he almost swallowed the ball. Victory!



Shortly after my victory, someone else dared me to go kiss someone. Well, I figured Jerry was right there, so I tried, but he did NOT like that.

He then confessed to me that Paul was his partner. Oh, well, that explains a few things. I said no problem and went in seek of my next victim. I guess I could have asked him to kiss me just for my dare, but I didn't think about that until much later.

I found Mahmoud Yavari, but he seemed upset, so I asked him what was wrong. He said nobody liked him because he was a vampire. I told him everyone liked him just fine, but he needed to quit trying to turn people without asking.


Finally, I gave up and went home. I hated failing, but the party was breaking up and I was getting really tired.

When I got home, I saw this as soon as I walked in...



It was mostly the juice, I'm sure, but I could NOT hold back anymore.

*lovesstorm's notes*
Yes, I'm horrible.  What will you do until the next chapter comes out?  Oh, probably go read other stories or write some of your own.  LOL!

I'm thankful that Uni is almost done, but sad, too.  I've had a lot of fun here!  Obviously, I remade most of my housemates.  Some I just tweaked, but others got some major changes.  Just didn't want the same boring people.  :)

Dorm

Poses
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

15 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. I just love Justine, she's a real card. What an interesting looking car....lol. Another fire? Seesh. I notice a lot of fires seem to happen at University. The snow pictures are lovely to look at--even if it does make me cold. Brrrr....Great chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is at that! I hate the fires, but so far, it's been pretty amusing. Yes, I can't wait for her to get back to Roaring Heights to the warmth. :) Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. Hello, Scott! I can't wait to see what happens next!

    It's been fun following Justine around the university but it will be interesting to see what happens to her when it's over!

    Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Hottie! Anyway, thanks for stopping by! I know you've been super busy! :)

      I cannot tell you the unbelievable stuff I've dealt with game-wise (crashes, Marvin issues, etc). I don't have anything to write about yet (and I've been in the game like 3x now....ugh). So, I'm going to try again tonight, but I'm a little tired and I worked 12 hours today. :( Hope to get something accomplished today. :)

      Delete
  3. It looks very interesting so far! And honestly, who could blame Justine for being tempted by Scott?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Yes, Scott is definitely a looker! I'm glad you like it so far. :) Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  4. Your story is so good, one of the best I've read in awhile. I really love Marvin plus he's a cutie so I hope she gets married to him :3 How do the sims outside of your household have babies and get in relationships all the time? I have story progression on but I'm lucky if one sim starts dating another because it almost never happens. X3 last part of my rambley comment, Scot looks like bad news to me for some reason I don't trust him XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment wasn't rambley. :) I always feel like I have questions, too. :) I use Twallan's mod Story Progression. Is that what you use or are you using EA's game SP? The settings in Twallan's mod SP are normally defaulted to whatever he had set up. It may take up to 3-4 (or even a week, I guess) for the mod to really kick in. I also use the "Extra" part of the mod so I can have map tags. I can keep a better eye on the town that way. :)

      Delete
  5. Mmmm Scot. *faints* He's just so handsome, omg.
    Haha, maybe they can dump some snow onto the fire to put it out. XD
    Sophie's new look is so great! I love it!
    New roommates are pretty common, it makes total sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yeah, he is a bit of a hottie. :) I had fun remaking some of the normal Uni people. Sophie, Scot & Tiberius are by far my favs. :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. What is going on with Scot? Can I have him....I'm sure he's already in the game, but he looks so much better in your story lol.

    And this snow business is for the penguins. As someone dealing with it all this winter, I'm over it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you really want Scot, I can upload him, but he has custom content. :-) It's up to you. It was fun remaking all those sims!

      Yes, snow can be over. I think we're almost there. Hooray!

      Delete
  7. Ohhhh hellloooo Scotty. *Steals and locks in house* You're such a tease with the shirtless cliffhanger!

    Other thoughts - cute dorm - cuter dorm mates. Justine is hilarious with her tent. I did once camp on my University campus but it was for charity, in the summer and I was hammered so it's not really the same thing at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I did a good job on making Scot look good. ;) It's probably the hair and, maybe the body. ;) I don't always like to do cliffhangers, but you'll probably still see it when I can. I'm bad like that. ;)

      CK213 did a fantastic job with the place! I love how Sophie looks. She came out gorgeous!

      If Justine didn't have that tent, she probably would have passed out here & there instead. LOL! I'd much rather her have some comfort as she gets rest. :) Oh my, hammered, huh? LOL!

      Delete
  8. haha I love her interactions with the sims she was going to try to kiss. She's such a funny and likable character. Uh oh. What's Justine going to do? Letting the juice influence you is never a good idea...

    ReplyDelete