Real Time Web Analytics

Friday, March 7, 2014

1.13 - Graduation Day

I was so juiced and made my move!


Scot didn't seem to mind, though. Finally! My dare was complete.


We couldn't seem to stop flirting and things led to other things, which led to other things and well, you can imagine what happened next.


Sasha and I had been just getting to be friends, but I have to say, after that night, she never talked to me again. I don't blame her, though.  I was horrible!

Needless to say, after that, Scot and Sasha broke up. Scot asked me on a date and we had such a good time, we started dating.


We spent so much time together and many nights we could be found cuddling in bed, though we never did woohoo again.


Unfortunately, I didn't have time to study like normal. I ended up failing one of my exams that first week.  Yikes!

That weekend, Sophie and I decided to spend some time together and went to the local coffee shop. We spent some time catching up and then she asked about Scot.

She treaded carefully, which I appreciated, and asked if I was sure about dating him.  I told her everything was wonderful!   So far things were going much better than last term.  I knew she was probably right, as I questioned our relationship, too, but Scot was like a dream.  I wasn't ready to give him up yet.  


After that, I was relieved when she let it go and we moved on being our nerdy selves.  We did some mind melding, trivia challenging and a few other things. We had so much fun that I lost track of time. We ended our outing shortly after I heard my stomach growl.



On Sunday, the snow melted as it started to rain. Finally, it felt like spring had come. I was so excited for the green grass and leaves to appear!

I spent some time learning some cooking skills and a new recipe. I tried it out and everyone seemed to enjoy it.



It didn't take long for the place to get trashed.  I shouldn't have been surprised, I guess.


I was able to help out a little, but between classes and hanging with Scot, I just wasn't able to get to a lot of it.


Thankfully, I had received a few things from being a celebrity, sold them and hired a butler. (It was weird, though, because I never paid a dime. Someone else must have picked up the tab. I never found out who, but I suspect it might have been Scot.)


So, classes started up again and things got back to normal. Somewhere in the middle of that week between studying and classes, I was invited to Jeffrey Dean's party (among many others).  

This one stood out, though, because Scot and I went together. Unfortunately, I was dared to kiss someone random. I wasn't really sure about it, but I had told them I would. I waited until Scot was out back with some of the guys and chose Jeffrey.

I didn't spend a lot of time flirting with him as I just wanted to get it over with, but when I kissed him, he kissed me back. My dare was completed and I was ready to get out of there.  Before, I could, though, two women came up to Jeffrey and slapped him. Ooops! I was a little sad when Sophia ended up being one of them.


She'd never said a word and told me later that it wasn't really serious, but she was still annoyed to find he had played her and others.  I was just glad she wasn't mad at me. Whew!

It didn't stop her from sending daggers his way while I told him I just wanted to be friends since I was dating Scot. It WAS just a dare. Later, I found out that he cried because he thought he was in love with me.  Ooops....


During my last session with my machine, I heard what sounded like whispering inside the “helmet”. I couldn't understand anything, but it freaked me out a little.


So, I wanted to see what Scot heard, so I made him sit in my machine and I did some experimenting. That was fun (seeing him squirm), but I didn't really learn much. I guess I'll never know what this machine does.


Somehow, Scot found out that I'd kissed Jeffrey and he seemed pretty upset. I had been trying to find a way to break up with him anyway. We had fun together and the chemistry was there, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized there wasn't much substance to our relationship.  I just knew deep underneath the surface, we'd eventually have lots of issues.  


Thankfully, he seemed to agree and we mutually broke up. Neither one of us seemed upset and in fact, we went back to being best friends. I'm not sure exactly how we pulled that off, though.


I guess I wasn't too surprised when he quickly found his way back to Sasha.


It was perfect for me as I was able to then concentrate on my studies.


Finally, the day of final exams came and went. I passed all of them with flying colors!


Shortly after that I was told I could call a few people from back home and ask them to come to my graduation the next day. I was able to call Marvin, Judy and Kareem!


They all agreed to come the next day. Marvin said he was looking forward to seeing my beautiful face. I'm not sure why, but that made me get little butterflies in my stomach.

The next day came and I FINALLY graduated!! Before we left to go to graduation, we got everyone together for a final group picture.

From Left to Right:
Back: Scott Maclamoor, Sasha Parks, Diana DaSim, Justine, Sophia Mander
Middle:  Ann Conners, Tiberius Willard
Back:  Jerry Wheeler and Hyun-Moon Jun


When I arrived at the graduation building, as I was getting ready to walk in, I saw a crowd of people.  It didn't take me long before I spotted Marvin and Kareem.


Hurray, I graduated!!! I never get to wear that magnificent robe, though.  I felt deprived.



After I received congratulations from everyone, Marvin and I were able to pull away and have some alone time. That hesitancy that I'd felt before was gone! He was very flirty towards me and seemed quite bold.  He was a very confusing man and I didn't quite understand what was rolling around in that cute head of his.


Shortly after that, I was told it was time to go home. I was looking forward to applying for my dream job and perhaps, spending some time with flirty Marvin.

*lovesstorms notes*
I am sad that Uni is over as it was quite fun at times.   
I did feel like Uni dragged on for awhile, but I learned a few things.  For instance, the more skills your sim has in the field they want, the less they have to go to school.  I did know this, so I let Justine work on some of her skills she would need for her lifetime wish for a few days.

I also learned if you have story progression in Uni, to TURN IT OFF while you're there.  If I had, I might have not had so many issues hooking up with boys.  LOL!

Now, I am looking forward to going back to Roaring Heights to see what happens in Justine's next chapter.  Hopefully, you are too!

1.14 - Back Home Again...To Stay!
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

13 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. Oh my gosh I'm all caught up! I'm excited for the next chapter :3 I can't wait for her family and such to get started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I just got caught up with yours, too! I am excited for the next chapter, too! Do you want to write it for me? LOL! I haven't even started it.

      I just spent all weekend trying to "tweak" the game itself to not keep getting so laggy during game play. I did all kinds of stuff and it DID seem to be working slightly better tonight. HOWEVER, I honestly sometimes feel that the game has its good days and bad days. On good days, it plays very well and the camera moves perfect and there is hardly any lag. Then, on its bad days, it crashes and freezes. Honestly, I really think it has a mind of its own. :) I do think, however, doing poses (more than a couple at a time), using the fastest speed frequently, using mods to do things often DOES make the game want to freeze and lag. So, I am going to try to do some of those less now. :) Or if I want to do poses, I'm going to not save the game when I'm done (or save as, but not use that to restart later). I don't know, just trying to find a way to make the game not be the death of me. :)

      Delete
  2. So happy she's got her degree! Uni just seems to take forever, especially in legacies. But I like how she's all set to leave that life behind her and focus on life back home. I hope something develops with Marvin. They seem so adorable together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm excited for her, too! I love how not knowing what is coming! That's why I love this challenge! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to Justine! :)
    I loved her time with Scot, aww, and that they became friends again. So sweet. LOL.
    It does seem that Justine has deep feelings for Marvin somewhat, yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like Scot a lot! :) It was funny, though. She did her kissing thing and Scot yelled at her. However, when she asked him to be just friends, he didn't freak out (like Jeffrey had). So, I figured they'd still be friends. After that, I ended up using lifetime rewards and did a "Clean Slate". It makes life easier in the end. :)

      Yes, Marvin is an intriguing yet frustrating character. Hopefully, we'll see more of him. :)

      Delete
  4. Do you know, although I've sent my Sims to Uni, I've never actually graduated from Uni? lol, go figure! So you get to ask people to come for graduation, huh? That's good to know!

    And she FINALLY got some loving from Scot, too bad it didn't work out. I feel sort of bad for Marvin...Justine seems a little too flirty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! College is hard to get through. It's almost better to give them the skills they need for what degree you want them to have, then send them to college. You'll go for a LOT less time. I figured with any kids, it won't take but one time @ Uni. I have mods to have Uni in my home town now, so I'll probably try to do that. Just depends on if I can get the computer to handle it. :)

      Yes, some lovin' with Scot! Justine is a flirt, but she's still pretty committed...just gotta find the right guy. :)

      Delete
  5. Hmmm weird. I commented on this chapter before, but it didn't take. Blogger hates me I think *Cries* Congrats to Justine! Can't wait to head onto the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when that happens!! :( It's all good! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  6. She made it! I'm sad about Scott.

    Marvin seems nice I just took against that hat from the start, I'm sure that underneath it he's just peachy.

    I wonder what Justine will get up to know she's back for good?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was, too. However, he ended up going back with his previous girl and he really didn't seem broken up when I made Justine break up with him. It was really weird.

      Don't worry, I understand about the hat thing. :) Justine will soon be a busy lady. :)

      Delete
  7. Yay for graduating! Too bad things didn't work out between Justine and Scott, but that just means she can meet someone better! Will whatever's between her and Marvin progress into something more? So excited to see what happens when she's back home. Great chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete