Real Time Web Analytics

Sunday, February 9, 2014

1.8 - End of the 1st Semester

The first day of school came too early. It was an exhausting day that included class, an hour of down time, more class, another hour of down time, and the last class of the day. When I got back to the dorm, I somehow had enough energy to work out. I guess I was pretty motivated. When I was done, I ate some leftover lasagna (still delicious) and fell into bed.



On Tuesday, I woke up feeling a little better. Thankfully, it was one of the days I could sleep in as I didn't have to go to class until late afternoon. My agent wanted me to go work out some more, so I went to the gym, did some running and took a shower.

Afterwards, I went back to the dorm and met up with Tiffany. We had wanted to spend a little time together, so we decided to throw some horseshoes in the back yard. Tiffany seemed to enjoy when I missed. We spent the afternoon together having a blast and I really enjoyed my time with her.


I looked at my watch shortly after Tiffany won and told her I had to get to class. I ran as fast as I could to Keith's Comics.  Sasha was there so we tried to stick together. I was confused as to what we would be doing, but I found out soon enough. It was an experiment to test if we could send our thoughts to those around us. I have to admit....it didn't work. Maybe I was doing it wrong. Sasha and I tried very hard not to goof off, but she kept making faces and it made me laugh. She was turning into a great friend!


After class, I heard a few students talking about a new dance club in town called “P.U.R.E.”. They said the food was amazing! I was incredibly hungry, so I thought I'd try it out.


So far, it had my attention. I walked around until I found a seat at the bar and ordered some nachos. Mmmmm...the students were right....the food was amazing!


After I ate, I danced for awhile. It was great having some fun & relieving some of the stress of the last few days. I also met a werewolf and he didn't seem nearly as creepy as the stories I'd heard. However, he wasn't hairy, either. I'd heard they were only creepy when they were really hairy.


However, after a few hours, I got tired and went home to bed. Hopefully, a good night's rest would make me feel even better for another solid day of classes.


******************************

The next day was another crazy day of classes and I didn't have much time to relax. In fact, I got so tired in between classes, that I pulled out my sleeping bag and took a short nap. I have no idea what happened while I was sleeping, but I'm sure it was nice and pleasant and I was thankful no one woke me up.


The cat nap barely got me through the day, so after classes, I went home to bed. However, I woke up sometime around 1 a.m. I went downstairs to get a late night snack and ran into Anoki. We had a nice conversation, even if it was short. He really is a sweet guy, but I'll admit he's a little oblivious. Maybe that's why he gets on so many people's nerves.

Also, we may have flirted a little. I don't know why as I'm not attracted to him at all, but he started it. This sort of thing happens in the middle of the night, I guess.



******************************

When I woke up in the morning, I knew I needed to study to get my grades higher, so I studied most of the morning. Final exams were coming at the end of the week and I wanted to pass with flying colors.


Later that day, I had a lecture to go to and I'm pretty proud of myself. I did not fall asleep and I stayed attentive most of the time. A few others weren't so attentive. I'm not even sure why they bothered to even go to class if they were just going to sleep.


After the lecture, I met the mascot and we talked a few minutes. He was trying to get me to go to the game that night. I left him leaving the promise to try, but really didn't plan on it.

I needed to study further (college is tough). There was an empty room in the Union, so I took advantage of it. I picked up one of the new techie computers and studied for awhile. I figured I could work on two things at once and listened to a cooking podcast at the same time. I felt very productive when I was finished. I knew I was ready for the finals the next day and perhaps ready to cook something new.


When I got back to the dorm, I headed upstairs to bed. On my way, everyone was whispering about something. I had told Derek earlier in the day that I would bring him a candy bar since I was at the Union.

However, when I walked into his room, I found a rather interesting picture. It seemed that Derek & Anoki must have gotten over there differences and were having a little sleep over. I just rolled my eyes, dropped off the present and went to bed.



******************************

When my eyes opened the day of final exams, it was to this beautiful sunrise!  It made my day and I felt lighter as I got ready for the day.


I started off by making breakfast for everyone. I was eager to try this new recipe and it was a lot of fun to make. It was a hit among everyone!


After I passed all my exams with flying colors, I was free for a few days before the next semester began. I was SO looking forward to this free time. I had met a guy earlier in the day and he had invited me to his party. He barely knew me, but said he was inviting all of my dorm so we could get to know each other.

Jacob Salaman seemed very sweet and a looker.  I wanted to get to know him better. So, I decided to go to his party. When I got there, we started talking right away. I was pretty stressed and started smelling pretty bad.  I desperately needed a shower. It had been a long day.



Before I could even excuse myself, Jacob had offered to help me do a keg stand. I gladly accepted...anything to help me loosen up a bit. It was my first time and I was nervous. However, I did have fun...

















….until he dropped me. By then, I'd had enough. I wasn't very happy with him.

He apologized and I said I'd forgive him if he let me stay the night. I told him I was smelly and exhausted and just needed a little bit of rest. He agreed and let me go. I went upstairs, took a shower, found an empty bed and fell asleep. Soon after, he joined me, but I am unsure why. I barely knew him. As far as I know, he kept his hands to himself.




*lovesstorm's notes*
P.U.R.E. - Was made by one of my favorite story tellers from the Forums.  His name is CK213 and this is his creation.  It's originally called P.U.R.E. Bridgeport Dance Club.  He made another one for Showtime, too, but it basically looks the same and just was updated for Showtime items.

1.9 - Weekend Romance
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

14 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. Hahaha! She has found the most interesting people! I can't believe he just go tin bed with her! Hmmm...I may have to keep that club in mind if I'm ever in need again for one.

    This was a fun chapter. I'm really enjoying all the crazy things that are happening to her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe he jumped in to bed with her, either. It was quite humorous to watch. I think I'm going to try to get another chapter or two ready in the next few days. Though, I really want my sim to get home, but it seems to take forever to finish the semester. :) It gets even crazier for her later! I can't believe the game creates so much drama by itself, but it is SO much fun! :) Can't wait for your heir vote!

      Delete
  2. LOL. Glad he kept his hands to himself when he crawled in bed with her. Maybe he was just lonely. Haha. Darn sims, they always do funny things like that when left to control themselves. Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leaving most control to them is what makes this game and story SO much fun! :) I just love that I can share it and make people laugh! Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  3. I thought that dance club was so pretty! That person is definitely talented at building. It's nice she's getting along with Tiffany so well, it's way more pleasant when your roommate is also your friend. :) Oh no! At least Justine's okay from being dropped. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, CK213 is one of my fav builders. He doesn't do a ton, but he does have some really nice stuff. :) LOL! I don't know if anyone being dropped during a keg stand is every seriously injured, though I could have put a bruise on her face or something. LOL!

      Delete
  4. She sure likes to flirt...and people sure like to flirt with her!

    Hasn't she found anyone she is interested in??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she's definitely a HUGE flirt. It's a wonder why she doesn't get into more trouble. She'll find someone eventually. ;) Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  5. This chapter made me chuckle - especially when she just crashed out on the floor between lectures! Also I've never seen anyone do a kegstand in a formal dress before - Justine is having a blast it seems!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I know!!!! I gave her a sleeping bag for such an occasion, but I wasn't expecting it to be so funny!! The first time it happened, I laughed so hard! I want someone in real university to do that and take a picture of themselves. LOL!!!! :)

      It was a party with formal attire, so she didn't have a choice. LOL! :) Yes, that girl seems to always have fun wherever she goes! I love her! :) Thanks for reading and commenting again. I love it when you do! :)

      Delete
  6. The sunrise was beautiful and I'm glad she passed... And I do believe that Justine attracts the most interesting people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I hope she would pass. Otherwise, she'd need to start all over again. It was tough with all the distractions! She definitely runs into intriguing sorts. ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh college. haha I find it vastly amusing that she took out her sleeping bag and took a nap on the lawn! haha I've seen people sleeping on the lawn areas on campus but never that. I don't know what I'd think. Keg stands. Oh dear. I would have been very upset if the guy holding me dropped me on my head as well. Wth. haha That night club is nice! I may need to dl it. And I love that scenic arial shot of the sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I busted up when she pulled the sleeping bag out too. When you need to sleep, you need to sleep, I guess. :)) He made the night club for Sims 4 as well. I have it in both of my games. :D I can't help but take the aerial shots. It's one of my fav things to do. ;)

      Delete