Real Time Web Analytics

Thursday, February 13, 2014

1.9 - Weekend Romance


Jacob told me later that when he woke up in the morning, Lizzie Mund was just standing in the room. He thought it was a little weird, but she seemed upset. So, he asked her what was wrong.

It appears she was very upset to find me in Jacob's bed. He explained to her that we were both completely exhausted the previous night. He hadn't felt right sending me home, so he said I could stay.


Jacob insisted that Lizzie and him were not together and he didn't understand her problem. I knew, of course, but men can sometimes be a little blind. I'm sure she thought he was nice and handsome and she didn't like any competition.

Honestly, I had just tried to find the closest bed before I passed out on the floor. I didn't even know whose room I was in.

When I woke up, I decided to continue to practice my cooking skills by making pancakes for everyone. Lizzie didn't eat any, but everyone else seemed to enjoy them.


Later, Jacob and I hung out some more and we talked a lot. We eventually became friends. He was so easy to talk to and I really enjoyed his company. Leonard joined us for a little while, but he soon left when Jacob asked a question about romance.


I felt we were in trouble when we started testing the waters by flirting. I guess flirting was the natural step forward, but we had just become friends and I wasn't sure I felt that way about him.

So, when he almost kissed me, I had to stop him.


We just became friends, Jacob, and I'm not ready for more than what we've done. I'm sorry.”

“No, no, don't be sorry. I just got carried away. I apologize, too.”

“I know this is an odd question to ask right now, but I feel like we haven't talked about it. Are you single?” I don't quite now how I let things get so far without asking a very basic question. I guess I got carried away, too. Ugh!

He shuffled around a bit and then finally admitted that he had just started a relationship with Ashley Corono. At first I was completely shocked, but then I got angry at him for putting me in such a position!



“What were you thinking, Jacob?! You're dating someone!!”

“We had such a good time becoming friends and it just seemed to naturally be the next step. I forgot about Ashley. I'm SO very sorry!!”

“You forgot?!! How in the world do you just forget something like that?!”

“Come on, I JUST started dating her. I don't even know her that well.”
He seemed flustered at this point and didn't seem to make much sense.

“That's your excuse?! Maybe you should figure out what you want before you start committing to women! You have a lot to learn about relationships, buddy!”

I twirled around and ran out as fast as I could.  I heard him yelling at me, but I didn't care.  I couldn't believe what had just happened and I was angry at myself. I mean, I had to take some of the blame, right? I just up and jumped into this whole thing without even thinking.

As I ran back to my dorm, I decided to stop and study. It was such a nice day out that I just stood outside and enjoyed the sunshine as I read.


After I had calmed down a bit, I continued on to my dorm. I was exhausted, so I got ready for a nap. However, as I prepared for bed, I noticed the toilet was clogged. I was too exhausted to deal with it, so I called a plumber. She promised to come soon, so I went to bed.

When I woke up a few hours later, it was early evening. I found the plumber outside sipping juice, but the toilet wasn't fixed yet.


I asked her to stop drinking and fix the toilet, but she refused. So, I fired her. Poor Tiffany didn't know what to do. Unfortunately, I still had to pay $50 for the service (what service!?). What a ripoff! Then, she had the nerve to turn around and insult me! What terrible service!


I desperately needed to have some fun, so I went to the bowling alley. It seemed like a good way to work my way into the jock world. It was a blast, too, even if I wasn't the greatest!


After I bowled, I walked outside and noticed the beautiful night sky. The moon was full, which I didn't see very often. I'd heard a rumor once about creepy things that happen on these nights, but I didn't believe it. You know how rumors are!

******************************

When I woke up the next day, I saw the remnants of the moon disappearing. What a beautiful morning!

I wanted to get a good start on my last fun day before the new semester started, so I ate as quick as I could. I went out to the back yard to find a bunch of my roommates hanging out.


As I suspected, there was something off about Asala. Thankfully, she kept to herself. Whew! When the moon disappeared completely, she seemed like her old self again and she started to socialize.


I might have figured out the problem with Anoki. He was a super sweet guy, but he didn't always seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer. The poor guy didn't even make it to the bathroom in time. Ooops! How embarrassing!


That reminded me that I needed to use the facilities, so I made my way upstairs. While there, I remembered the toilet from the previous day. I fixed it (who needs a plumber when you have me around), then cleaned it and the showers. Today was my cleaning day, I guess. Hopefully, next time, someone else would take a turn.


I went back downstairs and asked Tammy if she wanted to play juice pong. She agreed and we walked over to the table. We had a blast, but boy, did we suck! I feel like we played forever before I finally won.


After my victory, Derek came over and started flirting with me. After our keg stand, I got a little juiced. I was not thinking clearly at all. Derek and I did have an awesome time flirting and so we went to the park to hang out.


He was so incredibly hot and it was hard to resist him.  I did have enough wits about me to ask if he was single and he said he was. Perfect! Let the flirting begin!





He was amazing & I wondered if I was dreaming a few times. We end up staying out out ALL night! I could not believe I didn't drop to the floor in exhaustion. I think my nap earlier had prevented that.

However, after an entire night of flirting, we never once kissed. Well, we almost did, but all of a sudden I had to use the restroom. I was quite upset, but I'd been holding it for hours. I didn't want to have the same kind of accident Anoki had the day before.



By the time I was done using the restroom, it was time to head to our classes. So, we went our separate ways. I was sad to see him go, but we promised to meet up later. So, off to my classes I went.  What an end to a crazy weekend!



*lovesstorms notes*
For some reason, this chapter was rough as well as the next one.  It took me like 10 drafts to finally get it where it is.  The whole Jacob scene was just weird.  He was in a "love interest" relationship with Ashley and Justine.  Ugh!  It was kind of a pain to get her out of it, but she did.  However, it was crazy how Derek came by later and they started flirting like crazy.  I literally let it run almost the entire night so I could see if they did anything.  However, all they did was flirt.  So, yes, I made them do a few poses to make it look more romantic.  :)  I wonder what tomorrow will bring in her crazy life!

Poses:
Skylar - "Ti Amo" Love
Simprov by Kate - Argument
Simprov by Kate - Sadness
Skylar - We Heart It

1.10 - Putting Out Fires

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

13 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. Justine sure does get into some interesting situations. LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I wanted to slap them....really only some flirting? Ugh!

      Delete
  2. I hope she gets to see Derek some more! He seemed like a nice guy! The pictures were really pretty in this chapter! I especially like the one where their holding each other in front of the fountain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Derek too, but who knows with these guys!! :) Thanks for the lovely comments about my pics. I loved taking those! I know it takes a little more time with poses and getting the right angle, but I feel it is totally worth it when I get some great shots! :) I wasn't going to put up the next chapter tonight (ended up volunteering to work later than normal, right before closing time, I locked myself out of the building and had to get someone to come open doors......etc....long story), but you both have inspired me to just get it up. It's ready, just got to copy, paste & insert pics. :)

      Delete
  3. LOL, Jacob's a player... nice. He is a college boy, so I guess, haha, they can be that way when they're exploring their options or something. XD
    We shall see if anything happens with Derek. He's hotter than Jacob anyway, no big loss there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacob is a player. I really wish she was more of the bad girl type. But alas, I created her to be a good girl. :) Maybe she'll have a daughter some day. :)

      Delete
  4. DANG girl! Love interests left and right! Maybe Derek is the one. Dear Goddess, let him be the one...I probably just jinxed it though lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! So many choices here...Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Oh Justine, Justine - you are a bit of a floozy young lady - but that's what Uni is for.

    That screengrab where Anoki just peed has two random people passed out behind him - how amusing - I almost passed out laughing.

    Now come along Justine and make up your mind - pick a man (not Anoki - incontinence aint pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your post made me laugh!! I know, poor Anoki! He just lives to entertain us! :D

      She's just having some innocent fun. ;)

      Delete
  6. She gets in some interesting situations alright! Lol! Her and Derek are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was tough to not keep Derek and her together. I also agree...they are super cute together! :)

      Delete
  7. I liked this chapter a lot. Justine is such a guy magnet! haha After one guy flirts with her another is not too far away to do the same thing! So funny. These university students. Ahh, she's a brave girl attempting the keg stand again. Thankfully Derek didn't drop her! Omg, and Jacob. Seriously?! haha "I forgot about her." Jimminy. Who does that? Well, him obviously, but you know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete