Real Time Web Analytics

Sunday, February 2, 2014

1.5 - Leisure Day

I woke up to a beautiful Leisure Day! Even the horses seemed to be enjoying the morning!


I was out all night at the bar and I was so tired. I headed home, ate and went to bed. It was only 6 am, so I had plenty of time to catch some zzz's before I headed out later.

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. It was early afternoon, so I woke, got cleaned up and dressed. A pool party sounded like fun, but I didn't have a pool. The next best thing: rent the pool down the road. I invited the few I knew, which included Judy, Dyno and Marvin.


We had fun for a bit. However, shortly after everyone arrived, Marvin had to leave for his job and Dyno left to attend his own party. So, it was just Judy and me. This was very good as she opened up to me and confirmed my suspicions. She was pregnant!!



After the exciting news, Judy needed to attend to some things and took off. Dyno had invited me to his party, so before I left, I took one more dive. I enjoy the water a lot!!


When I arrived at Dyno's party, I was excited. However, that excitement quickly turned to boredom. I was about ready to leave, when I noticed Marvin. We talked a bit, but I think he was on the job, so he didn't talk very long.


So, after a rather boring day (except the pregnancy news), I decided to go home and work on my athletic skill. It really was about time.



I was finally becoming content and fell asleep that night quite easily. I knew University was just around the corner and I was very much looking forward to that opportunity.

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

9 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. Ahhh So she was pregnant. I knew it. I just wanted to say that first picture was beautiful with the horses on the beach with the sun rise. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, usually it's pretty obvious, but she did have an awful lot to drink AND my sim got sick too (thought I didn't include it). Thanks for the compliment about the picture. One of my fav things to do is take pics in this game!

      Delete
  2. I agree, the first picture is beautiful! She seems to be making some good friends! Ooo! University, that should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, though, the lighting mod and Roaring Heights' coloring is the big reason why it is so beautiful. They did a great job with this city! Yes, I'm trying to get into contact with as many people. Part of the reason I'm going to Uni. I'm excited for Uni!

      Delete
  3. Yay she is getting closer and closer to her university goal. Go Justine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love that pool. I wanna go swim now,

    Also, I'm super excited to see you do the uni bit. I havent got that EP and look forward to seeing how it plays... it's next on my list tied up with ambitions!

    Rose XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Uni, but after awhile, it gets a little old. The people get old and eventually, after you go back some of them are OLD. So, if you use the mod Master Controller, after a few turns @ Uni, you could always delete the whole population and let it regenerate a new population. I love the classes and different things you can do and places you can go, though.

      I absolutely LOVE Ambitions, too!! I've tried the firefighter (did it in Bridgeport and at times, it was hard because it took forever to get to where the fires were, though you still rose in the ranks), singer (um, love that and definitely plan to do it again), architect designer (another fav, just don't exit out to live mode when in family inventory in buy mode...it will freeze you up), and tried the stylist, but it kept glitching on me, so I quit. :) Fun times!

      Delete
  5. Yay, Justine! Uni's always fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is until the sims your grandmother went to school with are old and dying. :)) But, yes, it is fun! :D

      Delete