Real Time Web Analytics

Sunday, February 2, 2014

1.2 - Get OUT of MY House

Something startled me awake. I was sure of it, but I listened closely and didn't hear anything. I checked my phone and it said 2 AM. Augh! I was sleeping so well, too. There....I heard it again. I really should have spent the extra money and bought the alarm system, but I thought I was being smart. The town seemed so quaint and safe. “That's it!”, I said as I pulled out my phone to call the police. I'd heard another noise and it sounded like scraping. I silently wished that there was a narrator who could have warned me about this.


As I finished up my phone call with the police, I heard a noise out in the hallway. Then, I saw the burglar sneak into my room.


I could NOT believe this was happening on my FIRST night in town. It's like they know who doesn't have an alarm system. Maybe I should have just bought one of those alarm system signs for my yard. It made me very angry to have someone come into my house uninvited! Before my very eyes, the idiot sneaked into my bathroom and stole (of all things) my toilet!  Suddenly, I was overwhelmed. I drew up the courage and confronted the burglar! I knew it was probably not smart, but I had to try.


Halfway threw the brawl, I realized I was getting the better of her. Success! Now, I could get my toilet back!


Unfortunately, the police were not nearly quick enough. the burglar was too quick and drove off just as they were walking up to the house. Argh!


The police spoke to me, but I didn't have much information for him. I thought I'd seen some kind of tattoo on her arm when I was fighting with her, but I was a little busy and didn't notice the exact design. He did say they dusted for prints, but I told him she was wearing gloves the whole time.

He didn't seem to like my idea as he just frowned at me. Then, he asked if I was married. I don't think he believed that I beat the burglar by myself. Well, this does seem to be an old school kind of town, so I shouldn't be surprised. Either that or he was fishing for info...I mean, I was wearing my nightgown. Ha ha!


I was able to get back to sleep, surprisingly enough. I really thought I'd have nightmares, but obviously my confidence in beating the burglar, helped me to sleep peacefully.

I woke up right after lunch and I was starving, so I made waffles. Yum! Unfortunately, I burnt the first batch, but I guess the 2nd times the charm. Or is that the 3rd?



I wanted to go take more pictures and relax at the beach, but first I desperately needed to change my outfit to include some walking shoes. I found this cute outfit in my closet!


I arrived at the beach, promptly relaxed and fell asleep. Guess I was more tired than I realized.


Later, I took some more pictures and did some people watching. Then, on my way home, I saw a pool and decided I wanted to go skinny dipping. What a freeing experience!


While I was there, I received a phone call stating I'd won a free vacation. However, I'd heard this was a scam and politely declined.


After that, I was getting pretty tired, so I went home and fixed a dinner I knew I couldn't burn: hot dogs! They came out perfect!!


I was pretty tired after the long day, so shortly after that, I went to bed.



*lovesstorms's notes*
I couldn't believe the burglar came on her first night! Seriously, I always end up forgetting the burglar alarm for my sims until they get burglarized. I thought it was humorous that the burglar stole the toilet, though. That was the only thing she stole, too! Probably because Justine wanted to confront her (I had nothing to do with any of that). Then, Justine kicked the burglar's butt! It was awesome to watch! I did buy her a burglar alarm right after the burglar left. Wasn't letting that happen again (at least not without it).

Also, the phone call for the vacation was real, but I've heard it is glitchy, so I chose to just decline it. Anyway, enough of my little notes.
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

21 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. Hahaha! I forget the alarms too. As a matter of fact, I don't think I put it in my latest house. . .Gotta go fix that. Thanks for the reminder!

    The toilet? Sims steal the weirdest things. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, though, even with the alarms, they still come. Easy to forget! Yes, I thought the toilet was hilarious! She must have needed one badly. :)

      Delete
  2. Go Justine! Glad she kicked some butt!! Victorious over the burgler that was cute! I always forget to add alarms too. Cute story so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I actually am just revising all the chapters I've done. I had a change of heart and decided to go with a different point of view. I feel like the new way I'm doing it adds to the story more.

      I actually started reading your story a few days ago. :) It's on my list of ones to read for inspiration! :) Thanks so very much for stopping by! I hope to get the rest of the revised chapters up tonight. I wanted to get everything changed over asap. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Love it so far! Wishacy's are always so much fun! Poor Justine getting burgled on the first night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! (Yes, I'm still up, but on my way to bed in a few minutes...lol) I do feel that my sims get burglarized a lot. Not just Justine, but other sims I've played in the past. It's kind of crazy! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm still laughing over the toiler being stolen. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I'm glad my story is funny. I like that aspect!

      Delete
  5. Burglars are always my cue that we need a burglar alarm, heh. Oddly enough that hasn't happened in my legacy yet, which is probably a good thing considering the amount of crazy in that house.

    I absolutely love Justine's kitchen set - is that base game or from one of the EPs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you'll be lucky and the no one will come. :)

      The table and chairs are from the store in the set "Country Livin' Set". I fell in love with that table. I figured for her simplistic little home, this would add some charm. :)

      Delete
  6. LOL, burglars always go directly to the bathroom in my game too! I've had toilets and showers stolen, and I always wonder really? You pass the HDTV on the wall to steal my shower? LOL. Cool that she beat up the burglar, and got to maybe flirt with the cop, if that's what he was doing. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one that has weirdo burglars. :) I had NO idea what the cop was doing. I never saw him again after that. :) Thanks so much for commenting and reading!

      Delete
  7. Worse thing is having an alarm AND a dog...and still get burglarized. It's a sad sad day when your dog just chews on their toys and ignores the strangers...lol

    Terrible first night, but at least she had a great day AND she kicked some butt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, I've never had a dog when a burglar came, but now I want to. Maybe my sim will wish to have a dog soon. :) She did and I'm glad she was able to kick butt!

      Delete
  8. The only thing worse than forgetting the burglar alarm is when you cant afford a fire alarm and your sim is a coward . - I lost half a house that way once!

    I reckon I might try a wishacy - seems like it could get interesting AND I'd get a break from making choices:p look forward to more from Justine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, a coward, no money and half the house gone! That is pretty darn funny!!!!! Wishacy's are fun!! :) Can't wait to see what you do! :)

      Delete
  9. Hah! Oh, these Sims. Beating up burglars--in their nighties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA!! Yeah, it's too funny!! Gotta love 'em!

      Delete
  10. "I silently wished that there was a narrator who could have warned me about this." - Why didn't you warn her?! Haha... That line made me smile.

    Only in sims do burglars swipe toilets... Gotta be impressed with the burglar for knowing how to dismantle the plumbing. Must be why Justine had the time to kick her butt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was originally writing as the narrator, then I switched my writing around. That's why I threw that in there. I'm glad it made you smile, though. It made me laugh while I was writing it. I am easily amused, though. :))

      YES!!!! That's exactly why Justine had time to kick her butt! Brilliant! :D Thanks so much for reading & commenting!! :D

      Delete
  11. Go Justine! I never remember (or can afford!) the alarms. Seeing all these images makes me really miss Sims 3. Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete