Real Time Web Analytics

Saturday, February 1, 2014

1.1 - Settling In

Once I got into the house, I unpacked and rearranged things to my liking. One of my favorite things about this house, was the view of the ocean. It was absolutely amazing!


Mom and Dad's estate was settled right before I left and I received a small trust fund. When I received the check, I was torn as I really didn't want any part of the money. I just wanted my parent's back, but I knew I would need it. If I used it wisely, I would be able to go to University like I planned.

I was ready to go exploring, but first, I needed a car. I bought what seemed like a good deal at the local car dealership. It wasn't the best looking car I'd seen, but it seemed reliable and I actually thought it was cute. I instantly fell in love with the old thing!


I decided I wanted to start working on my logic right away with a class they held at the local Science building. After the class, I went to the local park. I had an old camera that I kept from my parent's estate and I'd been itching to start using it. I started listening to my photography podcast to ensure I knew what I was doing.


Before I was able to get my first photograph under my belt, a little girl named Gonerail Capp, wanted to play tag with me. I surprised myself by agreeing.



But after only a few minutes, I was exhausted....and she got me. Boy, I really needed to get in shape. Granted, I was running around in heels.


Then, I saw Dyno Marks! He's a big celebrity, so I took a picture of him with my phone.


All of a sudden I was overwhelmed with all the possible shots around me, so I spent some time taking pictures with my camera and enjoying myself.

Afterwards, I saw Judy Rodgers!! She was an even bigger star and I really wanted to meet her. I impressed her with my skills and somehow, my money. I had very little of it, but it was enough to start getting to know her.


We talked for a bit and she seemed like a really down to earth person. However, that is when we met Marvin Johnson. He seemed like a nice person, but not when he interrupts me. That is pet peeve of mine.


I decided to move on since it was getting late. I was starting to hear the rumblings of my tummy, so I went to the closest eatery which happened to be Oceanside Cafe. I only had a bowl of cereal, but it hit the spot.


The first day in the city was a tough one as I ran around all day in high heels. I would need to change that tomorrow. As I drove home, I enjoyed the city at night with all the beautiful lights.


As I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep, little did I know that my life was about to change.



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

20 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. Hi there! I clicked on you profile after you commented on my story and I found yours!

    Cute beginning! Justine is really pretty! Looks like she had a great day.

    I'll be back later to read more. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO very much!! I really, really like your story so far! Please let me know of ANYTHING I could change for my future chapters as you read. I'd REALLY appreciate any insight! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey there! This is Amandralynn from the Sims 3 forums. I came here from the Sims and friends link. :) Just checking your story out! Very cute so far. Great pictures, cute sims! Looks awesome so far! My story is on wordpress if you want to check that out just click on my name. :) Heading to the next chapter now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments!! I really appreciate it!!!! (It's made me appreciate commenting and the importance of it.) :)

      Delete
  3. I really like the change in perspective! I feel like I'm inside her head more which makes her feel more real! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol,aww, it sounds like she needs to pack some flip flops in the trunk of her car the next time she walks around the city. Roaring Heights does look so pretty. Some people like to look at mountains and fall leaves, I love skylines and city lights, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flip flops in the car! Fantastic idea!! I should do that in RL. :) Skylines and city lights are gorgeous!! Granted, I like most scenery, so it's all beautiful to me! :) And yes, Roaring Heights is freakin' gorgeous!! The people (for me at least) are not my favorite, but everything else makes up for it. :)

      Delete
  5. Why is her life about to change? What happens!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Too funny!! I know, I gotta keep the drama up somehow, right? :)

      Delete
  6. Heya, sneakysnoo from the forum here. I'm loving your wishacy, it's my first and it looks like a lot of fun. Roaring heights is gorgeous too, I chose a rural neighbourhood as I've been playing a seaside neighbourhood I built for the last year and fancied a change... Now I just miss the sea! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! So glad you were able to drop by and read my story! Thanks so much for commenting!! :)

      Yeah, I love Roaring Heights, though I'm sure I'll change after a few generations. :D I do love my sim living by the sea. It would be hard to go anywhere without it, but I might try something away from the sea next time. Though, I'd love to go back to Isla Paradiso....loved that place! :)

      Delete
  7. Great start! Roaring Heights is beautiful! I wonder where her life is headed :). Can't wait to continue reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming to my story! I am glad you are enjoying it so far! :) Yes, the team did an amazing job with this city! I love it! So glad you commented, too! Thanks!!!

      Delete
    2. Hi there! Thanks for your comments on my Klepto King challenge. I'm glad to see your wishacy is set in the city. How exciting! (My game has only Sunset Valley and Riverview, so extra effort is needed to add enough variety...)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for coming over to read it! :) Yes, the city is fun, especially this one! :) Yes, but you are doing a marvelous job!! ;)

      Delete
    4. Hi! I've been meaning to get started on this for what seems like forEVER but better late than never, i guess.
      I like it so far, i'm definitely going to continue reading and I love how you've chosen Roaring Heights, i don''t have it in my own game because I'm seriously lacking space but it looks so pretty! All of your screenshots are actually very nice :3
      This might seem like a weirdo question, but if you can remember, do you think you could tell me where you got Justine's car? I've been scouring the internet for disastrously 80's looking cars for months now to put into my own story and i haven't found anything I like, and that car is just the sort i'm searching for :o
      Anyway, great chapter, i'll see how many of these i can get through in one night - looking forward to see how things go :)

      Delete
    5. I'm VERY honored that you've come to read my story! It won't be nearly as good as yours since I just write what they do, but I love and appreciate the support! Thanks for the compliments! I hope that as you continue, you see a little improvement. I learned as I went, of course. :D

      The car was from Fresh Prince. He's amazing with his cars. His website is: http://www.freshprincecreations.com/. He's got TONS of cars. Hope this helps!! :D

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I do too and thought it fit her personality pretty well. :D

      Delete
  9. As she ran around in high heels all day xD There is no way that I'd do that - I can barely walk 20ft with heels on lol

    ReplyDelete