Real Time Web Analytics

Sunday, February 2, 2014

1.6 - Enrolling for University

I actually got to bed at a decent time the night before thanks to the very boring evening. So I got up much earlier than I had the past few days. After breakfast, I finally decided I was ready to enroll for University. However, the aptitude test was a must first. If I wanted my trust to last through all years of Uni, then I needed to take the aptitude test to see if I could get some kind of scholarship. It was a tough little test.


However, all the hard work I'd done had paid off. I had received a partial scholarship! Hooray!

Next step: Enroll in University


I decided to enroll for the Technology degree as this would be very helpful in my pursuit of the Law Enforcement job.

Now, all that was left to do was to start saying my good-byes. I knew I wouldn't be gone too long, but to me, it felt like a whole new world. I would feel better letting them know where I was going. I needed someone to keep watch of the house anyway, just in case.

First stop was Marvin. I felt we had some kind of connection. However, I wasn't ready for that step just yet. We ended up spending quite a bit of time together. He was really flirting with me near the end. He was starting to grow on me and I almost thought about changing my mind and sticking around.




But, I still decided I needed to go. I still had my dream job to think about. College would go a long way to helping me reach that dream.

I couldn't reach any of the Marks brothers as they seemed to be busy doing something. I had become friends with some of them, but I didn't have time to waste.

So, I moved onto my best friend Judy Rodgers. Yes, we had somehow become best friends. She shared a lot of her pregnancy stories with me as her live-in boyfriend didn't seem to be around much. She had her beautiful baby right before I left. So I decided to visit her.

Little Kareem was such a cutie! I played with him for quite a bit and it made me yearn for my own.


Unfortunately, while I was there, her live-in boyfriend showed his TRUE colors and I was flirted with right in FRONT of Judy. He would not leave me alone. I know Judy wasn't happy, but I couldn't stop Fred's advances.



I apologized to her, but she didn't seem to listen. I think she's completely blind. She has told me herself that Fred's not home much. If he's flirting with me in FRONT of her, then I can't imagine what he's doing when she's not around. I'll have to try to talk to her again when I come back. I finally had to leave since he wouldn't stop pestering me.

After I left their apartment, it was time for me to go. I was ready to get out of town after all that drama. It had been raining a lot lately and I was hoping the university didn't have as much rain. It was starting to get on my nerves. Well, off I go to a new world.




*lovesstorms notes*
So, wow, what a packed chapter! Justine seemed to be the only one who was tending little Kareem. Then, Judy came over and started mocking her. Then, Fred came over and kept flirting with her. Geez, what a dramatic family.

Also, as you can see, her feet in the last picture, there was more rain. I've never seen so much rain! It's starting to get a little annoying.  I may have to cheat sometimes.  Shhh....don't tell anyone.  :)


Sorry, one more note, though I'm not sure I want to admit it. It took me SEVERAL days to get all these good-byes in. That's why the baby was already born the day AFTER Judy started showing. LOL! There just wasn't enough to break all the days up into individual chapters, so I made it into one big chapter.

1.7 - Welcome to University
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

11 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. LOL Love the drama! What's life without a little drama. Little Kareem is cute. This is a fun story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She's got a lot going on!

    It's crazy how long it sometimes takes to get pictures. Speaking of, I need to get doing that for mine. =D

    I enjoyed reading through your story! I'm going to put your story on "Listening." Thank you for adding mine to yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does! It does take awhile for pics, but I LOVE that part of this!! I don't know how much I'll get done today since we got 9" of snow last night, so I need to go shovel. :(

      Your story is awesome too! All the stories I've been reading are SO complicated. Hopefully, people will like the more light reading. :) Have fun with your pics!

      Delete
  3. My goodness, her best friend mocking her? That's not very nice. Rain all the time? It sounds like Seattle, LOL. Poor Justine, maybe she will have a better experience at University.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cut and run girl! That family is a bunch of drama llamas! I hope Judy will listen when she gets back.

    What are you going to school for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, ma'am! Tech degree....sorry, I'll add that in...silly me. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow - Fred is really a tool. I think Justine may need to find some new friends when she's back.

    I have to say Marvin creeps me out a little - it's the flat cap I think, I associate them with my wierd farmer neighbour who used to chase us kids off his land with a gun (though in retrospect we were trespassing but still!)

    I'm looking forward to Uni - maybe she'll meet a handsome non flat cap wearing boy there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Fred is a weirdo and would NOT leave Justine alone. Ugh!

      Yeah, I think you either love the hat or hate it. :) It's hard to get those images out of our head, isn't it? That neighbor must not have been very nice if he was using a gun to chase children off his land. Of course, we don't know how many times you did it. LOL! :)

      Uni is so much fun! You'll love it! Thanks for reading and commenting!! :)

      Delete
  6. Kareem's a little cutie, I feel bad for her, though; I believe her home life will be rather... Dramatic, shall I say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, well, it's EA's fault. Hehe. They set her up with him. ;) She must like dramatic as she stays with him. :D

      Delete