Real Time Web Analytics

Sunday, February 2, 2014

1.3 - The Day After

I woke up feeling much better. An uninterrupted night of sleep will do that. I decided to start reading a book on my tab, but didn't finish it. I got sidetracked.  

The story was about a plumbot's dream job. It reminded me there was a new store in town about bot making. So, I decided to make the trip since it sounded intriguing.



When I arrived, I tried to push the door to the store open, but some guy was standing in the way. I tapped on the window several times, but he never turned. So, I just pushed the door open. I know I bumped into him, but it honestly wasn't that hard. He made it sound like I'd broken his arm or something.  Whatevs!


In the end, he somehow got the impression that I was attracted to him, so he started flirting. Now, I am a pretty big flirt, but he was really irritating, so I walked away. Also, he wasn't that cute.


I ran into the cashier and we had fun sharing some secrets. I didn't know him at all, but we sure had some fun gossiping.



Though I did very much enjoy the socialization, my main purpose was to learn a bot skill. So, I found a robot station and started working right away.



It seemed I was becoming somewhat of a celebrity around town. I think I'd been in the rumor mill because many people had seen Judy and I talking. I recognized the two papparazzis following me. I was a little annoyed, but, hey, if they wanted to be bored out of their skull, then let them. I couldn't possibly be that entertaining.




After some more bot skill building, I wanted to increase my popularity. I was actually enjoying this attention and thought I'd better act on it before my fame disappeared. Beachfront Cafe seemed to be the hot spot for the celebrities. So, when I arrived, I wasn't surprised to see quite a few of them. 

I was surprised, however, to find Dyno Marks in the bathroom, of all places. He seemed like a pretty easy target, so I decided to impress him.



I succeeded with my skills and money again. They seem to be pushovers around here. We had a nice conversation and he seemed nice, if not a little strange. Granted, I was starting to get the impression that all of the Marks brothers were a little odd.



I decided that was enough attention for one night and went home to cook a very late dinner. It was tasty lasagna!

After I was done eating, I painted a little bit, but couldn't keep my eyes open. So, abandoned the paint project and went to bed.


*lovesstorms notes*
This was a tough day for me. Mostly because the game crashed twice! I had installed error trap (a mod) into the game at this point, but it continues to crash my games. I'm not sure why, as I've patched up fully and I'm using the latest error trap version. I took it out, though, and it has been fine since. So, no more error trap for me. :(

The punk by the door way did start a fight with her, but then right afterwards, they started flirting. It was very strange, but funny.


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

9 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. LOL Stalkarazzi. Hehe. Paparazzi are so silly in the sims 3. Sorry you were having game issues. I love error trap. Glad you are able to play again though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those paparazzi's used to annoy me, but I've been mostly able to ignore them. I love error trap, too. Maybe some day, I'll be able to put it into my game again. It's possible that one of my package files (lighting, clothing, jewelery, etc) doesn't agree with it. I know the other NRAAS mods should all work together, so I know that isn't it. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Oh I can't stand the Paparazzi in my game! They are constantly standing outside the house and complain they can't get in. I get so irritated with them I reset them so they'll go away. =D

    Sorry your game was acting up. I hate when that happens and it always seems to happen at the worst times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the game acting up is nothing new. However, I did get a new computer this past Christmas from my BIL who BUILT it for me. It's doing absolutely wonderful! :)

      Delete
  3. LOL paparazzi. I have the same problem sandybeachgirl does, where they stand outside my sims LOCKED gate, and whine that they can't get in. Ummm it's cause I locked you out on purpose, duh. XD I'm glad to see Justine wanted to take advantage of it rather than letting it get her down. Go girl! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a mod to get rid of paparazzi (or at least tone them down), but the only reason I'd ever get it is if I moved back to Islo Paradiso. I can handle them being outside of the locked gate, but when I had a house boat, they would CONSTANTLY come ONTO my houseboats. I had a couple sleeping upstairs. The paparazzi walked up the stairs, into the bedroom and took photos. I was SO mad. I mean, seriously??? I feel like EA (they won't) should fix it so the paparazzi can't come onto the houseboat property. Either that or I will opt out my household. Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. The pappo upset me so much, I turned it off. I have the same issues. They just stand there complaining, snapping pictures...tapping their feet. Like really? My three star Sim is that interesting?

    Maybe if my story calls for them, I'll turn them back on.

    Sorry about the crashing. My game will do that sometimes, but then other times it works fine for hours! You just never know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I know, right? 5-Star sims are SOOOO much more interesting. LOL! :)

      Yeah, the crashing probably happens for everyone, but right now, my game is running pretty smoothly. My issue: remembering everything I did to make it happen so I can do it again later when it happens again. :)

      Delete
  5. I love her dress in the first picture - too bad she was sitting down so I couldn't properly see it. Also I'm sorry to hear about the crash. I used to have a lot of those in TS3

    ReplyDelete