Real Time Web Analytics

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Read All About It!!

Justine & Marvin's upcoming wedding made it into the newspaper!  :)

To read the article, just click on it.  I'm working on the wedding chapter as we speak, but I thought it would be cute to do a little article about them.  I mean, they are celebrities, right?  So, of course, they'd have an article about them.  :)


One Chapter - Two Options (Read Before Picking 1.18)
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. LOL. This newspaper is so cute. I loved it. :D
    I also read about the moose stuff, LOL. You crack me up. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I didn't write the moose stuff, though. I just didn't want to spend hours trying to figure out how to cut out my portion of the newspaper. :) I'm a little lazy at times. :D Glad you enjoyed it! I love to make people laugh!

      Delete
  2. Awww - I love a good Moose,

    I really hope Marvin didn't burn down his orphanage... that'd be a helluva backstory to reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wish I would have thought of that. However, if I would have put too much more into this article, we wouldn't have the moose article. ;)

      Delete