Real Time Web Analytics

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

One Chapter - Two Options

I'm trying something new.  Sometimes I read a story and it gets to be too much for me (language, nudity, etc) NOT always, but everyone once in awhile it's WAY too much. There have even been a few times where I stop reading the story all together, though it is rare.  I feel awful because I do want to be supportive, but I just don't want that stuff in my head and sometimes, I don't always feel it is necessary. I hope I'm making sense.  LOL!

I wrote this next chapter and finished it pretty quickly (surprised me...lol).  However, when I re-read it, I was shocked to see how detailed it was in a certain scene. I didn't even know I wrote like that!  Of course, I REALLY liked the ending and didn't want to change anything.  Now, for some, this scene would be entertaining and they'd enjoy it. However, for others, the scene may be too risqué (pics/details) and make them uncomfortable.  

I didn't really want anyone not reading a chapter because of this (or even quit reading my story), so I decided to make two chapters, but parallel.  (It honestly wasn't that difficult as most of it I was able to cut/paste.)  One would be the original chapter I wrote and the other would be the a re-written chapter without the risqué wording/pictures.  **Please note that both stories are exact duplicates EXCEPT for the different details of one scene.**  So, you won't miss anything whichever chapter you choose.  :)

Again, I know it's a little different, but this is what I've decided to do.  Hope you enjoy whatever chapter you pick!!





:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

No comments :


:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))


I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...