Real Time Web Analytics

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

1.18 - Wedding Celebration

As the sun rose higher in the sky, it shined its warm rays on the beautiful city of Roaring Heights.


The fish even jumped to catch a few rays!


Justine woke up the next morning feeling a little disoriented. As I looked around, I realized that Marvin wasn't beside me. I smiled as I realized why: it was our wedding day!! Marvin was adamant about not seeing me before the wedding, so he spent the night at Dyno's house. So, I was free to do what I wanted before it was time to get ready.

First, I decided to work on my writing a little.  I definitely needed some practice if I was going to get any better at writing a work report.


I wanted to go outside to check the weather and enjoy the view for a little bit. I loved watching the ocean and breathing in its scent!


Then, I sat down to relax a little as I was a teensy bit nervous. I got a phone call and it was Sophie. I told her how I was feeling. Sophie mentioned she felt that way too before she married Scot. However, when she saw him waiting for her at the end of the aisle, she felt calm on the inside. She couldn't imagine anyone better for her.


That made me think about Marvin and how he really was perfect for me. He may not BE perfect, but we seem to balance each other out. That thought made me feel better. Sophie and I talked a little more about the time we were meeting and some last minute details, then we said our good-byes.

Last but not least, it was time to get ready. I am not clumsy, but sometimes I think Marvin might be rubbing off on me.



**********************************************
Marvin's POV

When I woke up, it was in a strange room. For a moment, I started to panic, but quickly remembered that I was at Dyno's house. I chuckled a little at my forgetfulness. Then, I realized that today was a very precious wonderful day: our wedding day!

I couldn't wait to tell her where we were going. She was going to love it! It would be nice to have a little vacation away from every day life.

How life had changed for me since Justine came into it. I felt like my life was complete. I was working my dream job and marrying a woman who I loved more than life itself. I couldn't imagine my life without her. Hopefully, she didn't change her mind at the alter.


**********************************************
Justine's POV

I arrived just in time and, in fact, may have cut it a little close.  I was very grateful to Marvin for making the decision to pay the extra money for set up and tear down. I would have been stressed out if I had to think about what to do today. Instead, I just had to show up.

Soon enough, the music began and I was walking down to meet Marvin at the front. Sophie was right, as soon as I saw him and he smiled at me, I felt a peace come over me.


I felt the ceremony went by so fast. I barely remember it. I was thankful we had hired a professional photographer.












Introducing Mr and Mrs Johnson



After the wedding, we went back into the gazebo for a few more pictures.






After picture time, we made our way to the reception area inside. We were very excited to see all our friends and celebrate our big day!


We danced a little, but it wasn't always pleasant. I guess we should have practiced a little more.



Um...we had an uninvited guest and I'm thankful she didn't cause any trouble.


I was able to pull Sophie off to the side for a little bit. I'd been so busy lately due to moving and the wedding. She was getting further along in her pregnancy and I just wanted to make sure things were going well

“Girl, you are the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen! You baby bump is absolutely adorable and it seems pregnancy suits you very well!”

“Aw, thanks! I'm feeling the baby move around a lot now. The doctor said everything is excellent so far. We decided to wait to find the gender. So, for now, we're calling the baby “Pumpkin”.”


“That's adorable! I'm thankful everything is going well! You'll call me as soon as you go into labor, right? I want to make sure I'm available if you need me.”

You are on my list and Scot knows to call you if I can't. The nursery is already done, clothes have been washed and put away and my bag is packed. I'm getting very excited!” I smiled and gave her a hug.

After we ate, drank and danced some more, I asked Judy, Sophie and Scot if they would come to the gazebo with us. We wanted to take more pictures out back with them. It was getting dark and I was thankful the photographer brought extra lighting.





The pictures went quickly and we went back inside for a little more dancing.


Whew!  It's hot in here!


That's much better!

Um, guess the bartender didn't appreciate me changing there.  Man, girl, save it for the bedroom!


Eventually, everyone headed out. Again, thankful for Marvin's forethought, we got our things and left as the staff was cleaning up. I glanced at the gazebo on the drive back. It was beautiful against the city skyline.


I was a little nervous as we pulled up to the house. I wasn't sure why since we'd already been intimate. Marvin didn't seem nervous, though, so I tried to take a few deep breaths before I got out of the car.

As we walked up to the house, Marvin asked if I wanted to be carried across the thresh hold. I thought it might be very romantic and appreciated that he thought of it. I said yes without hesitation. He picked me up effortlessly.


“Hey!” I protested.

Marvin chuckled when he said, “Isn't this the right way?”

“No!” I yelled!

He just thought he was the cutest thing. Finally, he put me down and picked me up the right way.


“Is this better?” he asked.

For a moment, I got lost in his eyes. “Yes,” I whispered in his ear, “but don't think I've let you off the hook.”

After that, we quickly dropped our things at the door and headed upstairs. I had lost all my nervousness and just wanted to be with my husband. There wasn't many words to describe our night together, but I'll remember it for a long time.


Later, we were relaxing in bed and he asked me, “So, would you like to know where we are going for our honeymoon?”

“Yes, please.”

“Well, first we will have plenty of time to pack in the morning since our flight doesn't leave until early evening.”

That made me feel better as I thought it might be a tight fit to get things settled for the house and packed before we left.

“That sounds wonderful!”.

“At the party, I talked to Scot. He reassured me that they would give us a call if Sophie went into labor before we got back. He doesn't think that will happen, though. There's still plenty of time.”

“I really appreciate that. I have been a little worried about our trip and the timing of her baby. That takes a load off.”

“Dylan had a family emergency, so he couldn't stay. I told him he needed to be with his family and that we had things covered. So, I asked Dyno to stay in the guest room upstairs and gave him the list of codes. I called the security company to let them know of this arrangement.”

Wow, this man thought of everything! I rolled over and looked at him.

“Honey, do you know how amazing you are?”

He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

“Don't you want to know where we are going?” he asked.

“Yes, but you can tell me in a little bit. Right now, I just want you to hold me.”

And that is where we leave Justine and Marvin this special evening.


**********************************************
*lovesstorm's notes*

They are finally married!! Hooray!! For those who have read the entire story so far, we all know what an accomplishment this is! Thanks for sticking with me through it all!

It's tough to not cheat, but make sure everyone is there on time and hoping the wedding goes off without a hitch. Thankfully, it worked out!! Of course, they got married on a full moon, so we had a zombie sneak in. I thought that was too funny!! :D

Oh, and I loved how half the people were crying (especially Scot). It was very humorous! ;)  As always, thanks for reading and commenting!

Wedding Venue

Wedding Poses
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. Oh yay! I'm so glad they are finally married X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It is about time! :) Just out of curiosity, did you choose the non-PG one? Just wanted to know. Thanks so much for reading!! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! They are married! It was beautiful! Lol at the zombie sneaking in. Wonder where they are headed for their honeymoon :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love the zombie coming. Thankfully, she didn't add much drama. Granted, it would have been funny if she bit one of the guests. ;) I had to add a little of my own drama into this chapter by leaving everyone hanging. At least you only have 3 choices? Of course, I could have the Traveller mod, but I don't. :) Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete