Real Time Web Analytics

Monday, August 18, 2014

Why it is taking sooooo long for another update...

I had actually planned to get in the game this last weekend to do more game play.  However, Thursday evening, my mother-in-law had a stroke.  It's a long story, but basically, she lay undiscovered at her job (in cubicle offices) for EIGHT hours.  

She's doing much better now.  She has her memory and can remember everything so far, including what happened (which is how we knew the time frame).  Her entire left side, of course, was unmovable.  Her speech is pretty good, though, and we can understand her.  Her left leg is moving now and the doctor think she'll be able to walk again.  The main issue is her left arm, which last I knew, wasn't moving yet.  She could feel it, though, so I feel like it will come in time.  She'll be moved out of the hospital and into a rehab hospital tomorrow.

She has a long recovery ahead of her and out of 4 kids, my husband is the only one in town, so there will be times they'll call upon us to help.  I almost felt like getting in the game tonight, but it was such an exhausting weekend, I'm still playing catch up on sleep.  Honestly, if it didn't take 15 min for the game to load, I'd seriously consider playing.  I am planning on saving up for a SSD, which is a solid-state drive.  Basically, it's a super fast hard drive.  However, I probably won't have the money for it until closer to Thanksgiving/Christmas.  I'm tired of waiting for my game, custom content, the ladies clothing, and my poses to load.  They take absolutely FOREVER because there are so many. My fault, of course.  ;)

Anyway, just a quick update.  If all goes well, I plan on getting on tomorrow evening, but we'll see.
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

4 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. from Anette

    aw poor you... and mom in law.... 8 HOURS how didn't they find her before?!? thats scary......
    take care of you and your family

    hugs

    Anette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! She's much better now. Still can't move her arm, but she's walking. :D

      Delete
  2. I'm so, so sorry; that's horrid! I'm glad she's feeling better; eight HOURS is pure horrifying insanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was scary, but she's doing better now. She still can't move her arm, but she's walking and talking. So, we're on the right track. :D

      Delete