Real Time Web Analytics

Sunday, August 3, 2014

London's Renovated House

When I first arrived at my new home, I knew I couldn't live like this forever.  Thankfully, Mom and Dad had given me some money as they did with all the kids before we left. Add that to the royalties from my book, I was able to redo the outside and inside of the house.  

I did what I felt was the most important parts of the house since I knew that I didn't have enough to do everything.  Some rooms may seem a little sparse, but as time goes on, I'm sure I'll fill in some areas.  I'm a bachelor right now, so it doesn't need to look completely up to par.  What is most important is that I feel more comfortable now than I did.  Of course, as I'm sure you already could tell, Es helped with color schemes and such.

Here are some pictures of what was renovated.

Front of the house:


My kitchen



My Living Room/Dining Room


My Den/Office


The downstairs bathroom (I chose the red toilet.  Red toilets are cool now.)


The upstairs landing


The Master Bath


The Master Bedroom



*Lovesstorm's Notes*

I hope you all enjoyed these pictures of London's house.  I normally don't do this, but thought I'd share anyway.  I didn't even do this to Justine & Marvin's house since it was great the way it was (well, maybe a few minor things).  

However, the house I moved him into was a disaster and I just couldn't handle him living there in it.  So, yes, I re-did EVERYTHING.  :))  Now that I have his house done, I'll finally be able to move on with his life.  Hopefully, in the next week, I'll be able to get that chapter out.  :D  Thanks to all of you who read my story!  I appreciate it!
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. I love every room in his home; especially the master bathroom (is that an odd choice?) with the cityscape picture. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fav is the master bathroom and London's den. So, yes, it isn't very odd after all. Of course, if we're the only two, then, maybe we are odd. ;)

      Delete