Real Time Web Analytics

Friday, March 28, 2014

1.16 - Finally!

After work, I decided to go to the courthouse and sue for slander. Marvin and I had talked about it the day before and he agreed that this should be my next step. It was risky, though. The court costs were $1,000 and it wasn't guaranteed that I'd win. However, I had to try. It was my reputation on the line. As someone working in the justice dept, I had to believe in the system.


I'm so glad I did!! I actually I won!!!!!!!!!! Woot!! I received $4,305 in damages after my $1,000 court costs. So thankful the truth was finally out!

Marvin called and I told him the good news. He was happy for me for me and asked if I wanted to come over for dinner to celebrate. Of course, I wanted to go over. I had been thinking about him all day and wanted to see his new house, too. I was giddy with excitement!

When I arrived, I noticed the beautiful view of the ocean he had. I'm not sure I'd seen anything more colorful and vibrant.


Marvin came outside as I was walking up the sidewalk. I told him he had a beautiful home and that I was very happy to see him.

He asked me to come in and said he was almost finished with dinner.  He said I could sit down at the table and relax.  That was good because I needed a little fun.


After a fantastic dinner, we went into his living room and sat to talk. We talked about many things including our families, what we wanted in life, some of our goals and even how many kids we wanted.

Then, to my surprise, he changed his position.


“Justine, I know this may be fast and I honestly wasn't planning to do this tonight, but I am absolutely convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are for me. I can't imagine life without you by my side. I love you! Would you do me the honor and marry me?”


I was stunned. I almost forgot to breathe.

“Yes,” I said without hesitation.  “I love you, too, and I'd be honored to marry you!” With tears in my eyes, I watched as he slid the ring onto my finger.

He joined me on the couch and we cuddled for awhile.  We talked about the wedding, how many kids we wanted, and a slew of other things newlyweds talk about right after the engagement.


...then we headed for bed. We were so exhausted, we just went to sleep. I felt so secure in his arms!


The next day, I didn't work, but Marvin had to. Before he left for work, he asked me if I wanted to move in with him. Of course I did! It would be easier to plan the wedding that way and I could be with him more often.

Right after Marvin left for work, I went to my house, packed, and called a moving company to help me move my stuff. The moving company was surprisingly quick and was able to come right away.

They moved me in the same day.  After they left, I took a good look at my new home. It was absolutely stunning in the daylight. Marvin had an eye for beautiful things.



I would definitely miss my little house, but I was going to enjoy getting ready for our wedding and my new life with Marvin.

Here's a picture of Justine's ring up close.



*lovesstorm's notes*

Finally, Marvin and Justine are engaged!! I know it is about time, right?! Well, after all the trouble I went through, they'd better get together! Again, sorry this has taken so long to get out. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this “free” day that I gave Justine.

I wanted a house that oozed the 20's to fit into the town (at least architecturally).  There was a recent contest on the Sims 3 forums and I found a beautiful home that was perfect.


Ring

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

7 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. Awww I'm happy they got Engaged. I approve of Marvin. He's handsome! Gotta think of the future generation afterall! Can't have ugly babies! The new house looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I'm getting excited about the upcoming wedding! :) Thanks for the approval of Marvin! I agree, no ugly babies. :) I adore the house! So excited for you to see more as time goes on. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy that they finally got engaged! I really like the house! walkingstick did a great job with that!

    Oh boy! Wedding time, then baby time! All fun stuff!!! So glad Marvin didn't wait long to propose. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, walkingstick did a fantastic job!! I wish there was a better way to communicate to those on the forums. I wanted to thank him, but I don't know if they'll ever see the thank you.

      Ugh, I couldn't wait much longer myself. ;) I'm glad things are finally moving along. :)

      Delete
  3. LOL yeah, going super fast, but that's okay. XD You've probably been waiting a long time for it.
    I too like the house, it's really pretty. Her ring is pretty too, I like the blue gem in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm - my comment seems to have failed before - damn my crappy internet!

    Marvin sure has upped his game now he's decided to stop being a pain in the ass - and now things are sprinting alomg!
    It's a beautiful house - Justine had better enjoy it before it's full of screaming kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when my internet doesn't work right. :( I'm sorry! :)

      Hahaha!! Yeah, screaming kiddos! :) It is a beautiful house and walkingstick did a wonderful job!! :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete